On Spot Provisional Admissions For Fall- 2017
For Masters Programs in Computer Science.
One-On-One meetings of students with Prof. Bogdan Korel
Associate Chair, Department of Computer Science, Illinois Tech. Chicago USA.
HURRY BOOK YOUR SEAT TODAY!
(Visiting your city between 11th - 20th December 2016)
Parents, friends and peers are most welcome. This is a free event however registration is compulsory
- Four years of Engineering – BE/Btech or MCA/MSc etc with first class in each semester
- Valid GRE Score*
- Students in the final year of engineering and working professionals can also apply.
(2) Things You Should Bring:
- 8 individual semester-wise mark sheets and degree certificate in original.
- Soft copies of the above as one pdf file.
- Valid GRE Score. Students without GRE can also apply.
(3) Master Programs offered under CS dept:
- Master Of Science In Computer Science
- Masters Of Computer Science
(4) Spot Provisional Admission Not Offered To:
Aspirants of Master of Data Science and Master of Science in Computational Decision Science and Operations Research.
WHY ILLINOIS TECH:
Promising Job Outlook - Our students work for companies like, Google, Microsoft, eBay, Nokia, IBM, AT&T, KPMG, Chase, Delooitte & more.
Illinois Tech Alumni are among the Highest Salary Earners.
National Security Agency & Dept. of Homeland Security have designated Illinois Tech as a NATIONAL CENTER FOR ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE.
Illinois Tech is ranked #1 BEST VALUE SCHOOL in Illinois & #40 in USA.