Make the most of Illinois Tech’s Pre-departure Session for candidates who are starting their academic journey this fall, candidates in the process of admissions and candidates aspiring to join our university. Parents and peers are welcome to this event as they can get their questions answered and discuss about the course, campus, accommodation and other details.
This Pre-departure Session is a must for candidates and parents looking for answers regarding job opportunities and apprenticeships as location heads of Illinois Tech centres from the respective cities will be present at the event to answer any questions regarding your course. You can also get your questions and doubts cleared about scholarships, admissions and funding.
It will also serve as a great opportunity for candidates to interact and network with their peers, and for parents to interact with each other before the candidates begin their journey for this academic year. This event will be very helpful as it is always good to know people to contact, for both the parents and the students, when they are away. We look forward to your presence and will be glad to connect with your friends and family at the event.
The event will be hosted across all the 5 locations on the respective dates mentioned below:
- Mumbai – 26th April, Sunday, 1500-1700 hrs. (07678018476, email@example.com)
- Chennai – 26th April, Sunday, 1400-1700 hrs. (044 2230 0775, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Delhi – 25th April, Saturday, 1400-1700 hrs. (080 25538502, email@example.com)
- Pune – 3rd May, Sunday, 1030-1230 hrs. (020 66060090, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Bangalore – 10th May, Sunday, 1500-1700 hrs. (2553 8502/2540, 6569 0219, email@example.com)
- Hyderabad – 9th May, Saturday, 1600-1800 hrs. (040-66464126, firstname.lastname@example.org)